For years, Arcserve® Unified Data Protection (UDP) Appliance Series has enabled organizations’ IT professionals to recover and get back in just 15 minutes. The technology has been designed and architected with cloud-native capabilities coupled with its ease of deployment and usability combine with a broad set of robust features, such as: global source-based deduplication, multi-site replication, tape support and automated data recovery capabilities. Arcserve UDP Appliances are ideal as the primary backup, deduplication, disaster recovery and cloud gateway appliance for small and midsize organizations.
With the latest 8000 series, the Second Generation UDP Appliance Series boasts of its unmatched scalability/flexibility, and yet so much more:
· Second Generation UDP Appliances are designed with enterprise-grade capabilities and componentry for enhanced resiliency and optimal performance
· Modular portfolio offers 16 storage capacities to address data growth challenges and enable business and/or architectural expansion
· Future-proofed with field expansion service
· Available in backup capacities to protect source data ranging from a few TBs to 240TBs
· Delivers all the advanced features of Arcserve UDP software in a simple, yet powerful appliance option » Interoperable with existing UDP software deployments
· Arcserve Cloud option provides a complete, offsite backup and disaster recovery solution
· Ideal for businesses that require a “set it and forget it” backup and recovery solution
· Simple, wizard-driven setup for unparalleled ease of deployment and usability
· Built-in SSD drive for maximum deduplication performance
For more information about Arcserve’s UDP 8000 Appliance Series and how this will further enhance the capabilities of your IT infrastructure in a micro and macro level, please call your partners in ACW Distribution (Phils) to assist you with your requirements.